Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Painted (finally) Mucolid Conversions and Spore Mines

Hey everyone!  Ron here with some quick painted Mucolid conversion shots.

Hopefully no one was holding their breath waiting for these guys.  Here are the Mucolid conversions I did painted up with some of their smaller spore mine brethren.  If you missed the conversion post you can find it here.

Sorry for the poor image quality, I definitely need to work on the camera skills.  Per usual, I used my trusty UHU glue (the European kind) to create nasty slime.  Thanks for checking this post out, hope this helps inspire some of your own conversions!  


No comments:

Post a Comment