Monday, March 21, 2016

FTGT Painting - A Brand New Day

Today marks my first day alone as a stay-at-home dad. With this, it also marks my first day devoting nap time to commission work, which I'm looking to do more or less full time. In support of this, over the last couple weeks, my amazing wife suggested and helped build up a pretty awesome studio area for me in our house. Nearby are plenty of baby hangouts and supplies.


I'm still in the process of moving in, but as you can see, the space includes a large desk, some awesome display space, and plenty of hidden storage (this part was key for my wife). I have a decent line-up of projects just waiting on models, and one in hand; the Deathwatch Overkill marines for Phil. Along with painting and assembly updates, I'm also looking at rolling out some related updates to go with the new studio, including a new website (the blog will remain and include updates), so keep your eyes peeled for that and more. 

As always, if you're interested in having me paint something for you, feel free to contact me. Best ways are through my email on the contacts page, or through facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment