After briefly toying with the idea of scrapping the nids and throwing together an 1,850 point Eldar list, and then realizing there were actually more Eldar models to paint than Tyranids, I got back to work. I spent some time working on the transition from my old GW carrying case foam to the new Battle Foam pluck foam trays I picked up.
I really like how customizable the pluck foam is, but it's a little nerve wracking trying to make sure you are being as efficient as possible with the space.
I then put some work in at the painting table, finishing up the two Zoanthropes I'd started the night before. I've included pics with and without flash. They seem to look somewhere between the two.