|Great job to Daniel for knocking out this 1,500 point army!|
|Lucas's Dark Angels have come together nicely|
Check out the Facebook Group for more pics of everyone's work, and I hope everyone still feels like sharing their ongoing progress, despite the challenge formally ending.
As for me, I was able, over the course of the challenge, to paint 2 Riptides, 12 Firewarriors, a Devilfish, 4 Gun Drones, a Tyrannocyte (and unoficially a Dimachaeron, Flyrant, and 3 Rippers), 10 Lychguard, a Destroyer Lord, Zahndrekh, Obyron, and a Necron Overlord.
In the last month plus, my free time has been taken up by a few home projects, though I have been working on my first official commission work (and my client is being extremely understanding and patient) on some Pink Horrors.
|They're about 2 hours from done|
As I mentioned, my time has largely been taken up by house work, which includes laying new floors and helping paint up a sweet room for a new addition to my FTGT family, coming in the end of the year.
For my personal hobby painting path ahead, I have to knock out the two commissions I have, while also getting ready for NOVA. I've pretty much fully settled on my list, and have a modest paint list for it:
- Must Paint:
- 5 Lictors (all 5 in various states of paint/assembly, including deathleaper, 2 metal 3E Lictors, and 2 converted Finecast)
- Mawloc (conversion about 80%)
- 6 Mucolids (converted and assembled)
- 7 Spore Mines
- Flyrant: Only airbrushed, and not happy with him, plus has chipped some.
- Bastion: Pretty simple job and could be done nicer
- Display Board: I have 2 usable boards, but would love to do something a little more extravagant, and also tie in the bastion better.
Again, thanks to everyone who participated in the hobby challenge. It was awesome and inspiring to see everyone's progress.