Thursday, March 14, 2019

The Cult Rises: An Update

Greetings Reader,

I just wanted to drop in and give a quick update on #thecultrises.



 It has been a couple weeks since my last update post so I wanted to drop a line to you just to let you know how things are progressing.

Due to what has been a pretty horrific Minnesota winter, I'm dealing with some ice/water issues in my house/on my property. This has prevented me from making the progress that I had hoped.

I did want to share a few WIP pics of three week's worth of Acolyte commitments. I am still trying to stay true to painting goals, I have just been pulled away to deal with some more pressing matters.


When I was updating my GSC models for Eighth Edition, I ended up ripping alot of arms off Metamorphs. There were some that I couldn't get the head off but I found they make great Acolyte leaders. Having models that you can identify pretty quickly on the table helps speed up play and they still fit the asthetic perfectly.


This hand flamer acolyte is one of my favorite for posing.


This is three weeks worth of commitments that I am working on. (including next week's)

I hope to have the full three week's worth of Acolytes finished for a proper update next week. For accountability, I wanted to at least get some kind of minor update up and share #thecultrises. Part of this yearlong journey is going to include real life interruptions and setbacks to hobby progress, it's a natural thing we all deal with as responsible human beings with jobs outside of the hobby, families, and other responsibilities. Expect a "regular" update next Thursday 3/21.


No comments:

Post a Comment