Ron here with a Mawloc conversion . This Mawloc is standard for the most part, with a few subtle modifications.
I used green stuff to fill the gaps, recreate the underside of the mouth, and smooth over the transitions.
I then painted up the mini most of the way, and stopped to fill in the 'vents' on the back of the carapace with some green stuff. I created the holes with embossing tools (which are pretty handy for working with green stuff).
Then I added one size up scything talons (a compromise between the teeny tiny t-rex arms, and the massive tyrgon talons) and finished up the paint job:
Can't forget that gloss varnish and trusty UHU for some nasty saliva:
|Nomnomnom, fingerlickin' good y'all|
|Sorry guys, I guess Mawlocs don't always scatter off!|
I'm also working on my third lictor conversion. I'm going for a full steam running pose, with a Lictor closing in on it's prey quickly: