Thursday, July 31, 2014

Army Update: Chandler's Space Wolves

What's up everyone? Chandler here to give an update on my Space Wolves. At the beginnning of the year, I said I wanted to get through all of my Space Wolves. Between Work, Life, and Warhammer, the painting has been on the back burner until the summer started. That is when I got to work on completing everything that I wanted to get to. The army is coming together as I completed a great deal of my wolves, but I still have a ways to go, and with Wolves dropping in the Next Month, this list is going to explode, and the Rout will be even Greater.

The Grand Annulus
As of this post, I have painted 1 Dreadnought, Bjorn the Fel-Handed (metal model), 3 Thunderwolf Calvary, 1 Thunderwolf Lord, 6 Wolf Scouts, 15 Blood Claws, 18 Grey Hunters, Lukas the Trickster, Njal Stormcaller (Power Armor and Terminator Armor), Ulrik the Slayer, 1 Wolf Priest, 1 Rune Priest in Terminator Armor, Ragnar Blackmane, Arjac Rockfist, 1 Iron Priest, 2 Fenrisian Wolves, 4 Long Fangs, and 15 Wolf Guard. I also converted a Storm Talon to a Wolf Talon, not usable in the codex, but still looks awesome (in my opinion).

Blood Claws
Grey Hunters
Lukas the Trickster
Thunder Wolf Calvary
Thunder Wolf Lord
Bjorn the Fel-Handed
Wolf Storm Talon
Wolf Scouts
Arjac Rockfist, Ragnar Blackmane, Iron Priest
Wolf Priest, Ulrik the Slayer
Long Fangs
Fenrisian Wolves
Njal Stormcaller (Runic Armor & Terminator Armor), Rune Pries in Terminator Armor
Wolf Guard
Dreadnought
As you all can see, there are not a lot of bases done, there are still some decals missing on the shoulder pads, and the Army is coming along quite well. I still have a Land Raider to paint, 15 Wolf Guard Terminators, 5 Fenrisian Wolves, 3 Thunder Wolf Calvary, 1 Thunder Wolf Lord, 10 Grey Hunters, 1 Forge World Dreadnought, and Logan Grimnar. The Rout is coming together and with the new models, there will still be even more Wolves to join.

Until Next Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment